Wednesday, July 29, 2020

He Really Had To Go...



He Really Had To Go...

     The California Men's Colony (CMC), likes to kick everyone out of the building, once a week, for a minimum of 2 hours, so they can conduct "cell inspections." Now" if you're having thoughts of some sort of Army type inspection, then you're right on track. This is exactly the kind of thing they like to do, albeit with a twist. When I was there, our lunatic of a Captain and Lieutenant demanded that we strip our bunks, fold up our linen and then roll our mattress up. Why? I have no idea. I truly believe it was done solely to harass us, something they did well. Either way, they'd spend the next 2 to 4 hours in our houses, "inspecting" them, rain or shine.

     I remember one day, they took much longer to search. Oops, did I say search? I meant "inspect." Well, one of the guys had to use the bathroom, really bad, but understandably, he didn't want to use the filthy toilet in the middle of the yard shared by 1,200 others and not stocked with toilet paper. So, he asked to enter the building, so he could use a bathroom in the dayroom, but was denied by a guard who was in a particularly sadistic mood. He begged, he pleaded, and after waiting for an hour, begged and pleaded some more. When he was still denied, he became upset, pulled down his pants and crapped right there on the sidewalk, right in front of the dumbfounded guard. It was absolutely hilarious! Nasty? By today's standards, sure, but when you gotta go, you gotta go, and go he did. The guard wisely waited for him to pull his pants up and then pushed his panic alarm and rushed him away to the hole where word is they beat the crap out of him.

     For those who don't know, these donate now buttons link to my Go Fund Me account, which was created because the CDCR decided, at the last possible second, to force me to parole as homeless instead of to a county where I had a place to stay and a job waiting for me. Every dollar counts, so if you could, please consider donating.


No comments:

Post a Comment

  Just released!!     I was incarcerated for almost 20 years  for a crime I didn't commit. I could have stayed bitter and resentful, get...